Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Contact Info

I'm headed to Chile tonight to meet up with many friends and former coworkers from Women of the Harvest. They are hosting a retreat for missionary women there, so I get the pleasure of joining them to help the new Retreat Coordinator with her first retreat. I'll be back next Thursday and will post some pictures of the trip soon thereafter.

Several people have been asking about our contact info here so I thought I would post it on the blog. Our mailing address is:

Tony and Julie Bolos
Casilla 290
Arequipa, Peru
South America

We have a Vonage phone that runs through the internet, so we still have our same Denver number: 303-459-7959. I have no idea how it works, but it truly costs nothing to call from Denver and a standard domestic long-distance call from anywhere else in the US. Our internet goes in and out, but usually the phone works well. We'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony Bolos you crazy Heeb! This is your man Michael 'bino' Glebino. Alan told me about this blog that you had but I could never find it. Finally i did. Listen write me back if you get a chance butchy340@yahoo.com Go Rockies!!!!