Sunday, October 19, 2008

About Me

My friend Adrienne "tagged" me in the last line of her answers, so I'm keeping it alive and posting my answers. This is kind of like a 2008 version of a chain letter, huh?!


I am- trying to make homemade bread today.
I want- Lasik eye surgery.
I have- converted to drinking tea almost entirely.
I wish- webcams allowed you to hug the people you’re looking at.
I hate- extreme statements about individuals and groups of people.
I fear- the degrading morality of the world that my kids will one day grow up in.
I search- for chocolate chips, green chili's and baking cocoa here in Scotland.
I wonder- what the future holds.
I always- love a Chai tea latte from Starbucks, even more with a piece of pumpkin loaf.
I usually- check my email 5 times per day.
I am not- as artistic as I wish I were.
I dance- sometimes, but Tony just watches!
I hear - that my sister is PREGNANT again!!
I sing- songs in Spanish more than English.
I never- have understood why prayer works.
I rarely- finish craft projects that I begin.
I cry- when I’m overwhelmed.
I am not always- aware of the implications of my own decisions have on the world I’m living in.
I lose- sight of what’s important when I’m overwhelmed.
I’m confused- by the levels of anger involved in this year’s election.
I need- a job. Soon.
I should- start to understand the Scottish brogue better sometime soon.
I dream- of Peru almost every night.
I TAG-uh, I don't know who reads this that also has a blog. Andie? Janelle? Elyssa, with a pregnancy twist on it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding to the tag! You are the first and only one, so far. Your statement about extreme statements is a good reminder for me---I have a tendency to let extreme things come out of my mouth. I've also talked to several people about the anger in this election. It's interesting to get the midwest take on things.

Andrea said...

Good Morning Sweet Julie!

Thank you for sharing your list! I always enjoy learning about your insightful thoughts on life. AJ and I were just discussing that very thing this morning! And you're right, I LOVE looking at your blog, too!!

Can't wait to see you two...it's been too long!

Blessings,
Andrea

a tribe called PINK said...

What a great post! You are so deep and insightful. We miss you guys terribly! l'll take your challenge and add a pregnant twist to it.